Rapid economic and population growth in this region is providing the stimulus for the development of transport infrastructure, with a strong focus on mass transit systems and on faster and better main line rail links within and between individual countries – especially high-speed networks.
Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam are all implementing major projects, while enhancements and extensions to urban systems are planned in busy metropolitan cities like Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. Cambodia and Laos, experiencing rail revival, are poised to be linked to their neighbours by a growing regional network.
Rail Business Asia 2014, co-hosted by Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD) and Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) is the region’s leading rail event, which will feature government authorities, asset owners, operators, consultants and solution providers to discuss key updates and shape the business of rail in Asia.
Rail Business Asia 2014 attracts government authorities, rail asset owners, operators, consultants and solution providers to converge under one roof, providing the perfect platform for your company to showcase your products and services to a focused and targeted audience.
Key topics to be discussed:
- Regional and national development plans of current and future rail projects
- In-depth discussions on growth of rail capacity in Asia
- The latest technological advancements and innovations
Why you should attend:
- Hear from top level industry speakers including regulators, leading rail asset owners and operators to consultants and solution providers
- Stay ahead with the latest and hottest issues and opportunities for the Asian rail industry
- Discuss and engage with speakers and your peers to get first-hand feedback
REGISTER TODAY and GAIN up to 12 CPD Hours (BEM-Accredited)